January 20, 2015

Music from My Studio

I am a member of wonderful collective of makers and finders called Tributary Goods. We are a group of forty artists and vintage vendors from around the world.

We are linked by many things not the least of which is a love of music. It's not a surprise to me to know that people who work independently in home studios love music. Creating is a solitary activity. I always have my iPod playing when I paint. It's comforting and motivating to have the accompaniment.

Each of the Tributary Goods members has created a soundtrack of music that they love. I'm excited to announce that the playlist I created is on their blog this week along with a little write-up. Please check it out. Chair dancing is highly encouraged. :)

http://tributarygoods.com/blogs/tributary-goods/16573537-makers-soundtrack-trowel-and-paintbrush


❤  ❤  

4 comments:

  1. How fun! I agree music is very important while creating :-)

    http://tinajoathome.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is uplifting to have music playing which reminds me, I need to put some music on right now! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you Kathleen, I can't wait to listen, thank you!! love,Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it, Diana! Thanks for the follow on my FB page. Much appreciated! xo

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment. I love reading them. -- Kathleen

(Please note that comments with links to ads or commercial websites will be deleted.)

BROWSE MY BLOG BY THEME

autumn (26) backyard (19) birds (17) creativity (7) family (37) flowers (32) friends (13) garden (72) gardening (7) hope (8) leaves (17) Meeko (95) nature photography (14) original watercolor (9) painting (55) paintings (34) print (12) rain (16) soft-coated Wheaten terrier (28) spring (28) studio (13) summer (12) watercolor (102) watercolour (98) winter (19)